Jim Stewart

Ron Moore wrote:

I have had several aquaintances, and myself to some extant, that have had
symptoms and diagnosis of CTS. In each case, we used topically applied DMSO
(I know, it's a solvent) and relieved the pain, symptoms, and the need for
surgery (in two). It is used by vets quite a bit and will cause a garlic
odor. It does relieve joint pain. FDA does not approve. Make sure that
the area being treated and the hands used to apply it are clean. Some have
made an aspirin paste with it and it will take the aspirin through the skin
with it. Try it, it can't hurt. It beats the heck out of the knife. Good

Were do you get pure DMSO?

I've used it a little bit and my 20-year old
bottle is nearly empty. I've never seen the
miraculous cures that I've read about, but it
does seem to help.