DE

snippage.....

BTW I really enjoy mine and it does very nice work.
If I upgrade to a bigger mill it will be a horizontal..

I'll bite: why? I learned (if you want to call it that) on a vertical
so I might simply be biased.

A vertical mill is a glorified drill press when compared to a
horizontal mill for removing metal, IMO. At least that was my view
when I used a Bport and a Cinncy side by side. Each has it's own
virtues...

There is a yahoo milldrill group
that might be a source of info..

It appears to be, but every time I try to join a Yahoo group, I get
static. As an aside I belong to one Yahoo group, and my spam when up by
orders of magnitude shortly after taking that step.

Get a Yahoo email address first then join the group using the yahoo
email address.

DE
Bill