Gerald Miller

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:26:06 GMT, (cilorentson)
wrote:

I would like to be able to do this. Run two printers on one computer,
in reality one would be a backup. I have a printer that prints very
well, and then a printer that is a 'copier,scanner,printer', and I
would just like to be able to use one or the other as need arises.
I just plug in the older printer, and then did the 'default' thing,
but the printer is not printing. ?? When I try to delete/cancel the
job, it will not. ?? The computer went into it's "network mode", I
don't need to set up a network configuration. There should be some
simple way to 'do this'.
???? thanks in advance. cl.

My 486 got an additional, dual, parallel port to enable three
printers. this card is still in use (Athlon) plus my main printer and
scanner are both on USB ports. I have had the same document being
printed sequentially on three printers.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada