Tom MacIntyre

On 7 Oct 2005 13:43:03 -0700, "Just Another Theremin Fan"
wrote:

it's been a source of
confusion for electronics education ever since. His explanation for
his use of the word "cathode" was reasonable.

No it wasn't but I do appreciate your "which way does electricity flow"
point Tom.

It is a very old and basic argument which after a lifetime of
electronics, I can never answer but an anode is still connected to the
electron surplus.

Dave

Just to add to this discussion...I always used the word "pancreas" to
help me remember...PositiveAnodeNegativeCathodeREAS.

We apparently agree to disagree...about Michael, but not about which
way the electrons flow.

Tom