Michael Kennedy

What did I do to you? I came here to ask for help and all i get is FLAMES!
Geez.
And then to call me an Idiot, you don't even know me. Like I said I don't
know everything there is to know and I'm trying to learn, but from what I
can see nobody wants to help out anyone in this group..

"Just Another Theremin Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael Kennedy wrote:
I'm a college student and I am a computer tech and I do my job quite
well.

But you don't know a cathode from an anode? Gee that's some college you
go to!
There's multiple choice education for you.... How do you manage to get
positive and negative the right way around?

I am very careful with electricity. I have been working with electricity
all
of my life and I used to work as an elctrician.

Have you heard Kevin Bloody Wilsons song about electricians?

I hate how you just insult me like I am an idiot.

But you are.... You are......

FFS don't ever take up working with gas supplies.....