Tom MacIntyre

On 7 Oct 2005 12:31:33 -0700, "Just Another Theremin Fan"
wrote:

Michael Kennedy wrote:
I'm a college student and I am a computer tech and I do my job quite well.

But you don't know a cathode from an anode? Gee that's some college you
go to!
There's multiple choice education for you.... How do you manage to get
positive and negative the right way around?

I am very careful with electricity. I have been working with electricity all
of my life and I used to work as an elctrician.

Have you heard Kevin Bloody Wilsons song about electricians?

Hmmm...a licenced electrician once told me, emphatically, that, no
matter whether the ground on the plug was on the top or bottom, it
didn't affect which side the white and black wires were attached to...
:-(

Tom

I hate how you just insult me like I am an idiot.

But you are.... You are......

FFS don't ever take up working with gas supplies.....