Jay Pique

John wrote:
Dream on Ken. The kooks have pretty much taken over, the self appointed
experts on political, religious, domestic and world affairs, along with
several people who are very successful as failed comedians. Most of the
real woodworking types have long since bailed out.

I beg your pardon. I am a *professional* woodworker and I take offense
because almost everyone here knows more about woodworking than I do
including not building something too big to get out of your basement so
they all must be extremely competent and your just plain wrong and I
think you're grammar is lousy too.

I'm killfiling you and every other webtv user in the world in
perpetuity.

JP