Doug Miller

In article lzz1f.8586$U%5.187@lakeread05, "Jason Quick" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote:

Bottom line: nobody's forcing you to read anything. Forte Agent has
excellent
killfile and filtering capabilities, I'm told. Perhaps you should learn to
use
them.

So...by that logic, if I were to buy the house next door to you and blast
obnoxious music all day, you wouldn't bitch, right? After all, you wouldn't
be forced to listen - you could put in ear plugs, or go somewhere for a
while.

Totally different circumstance, and I think you know that. People choose what
they do, or do not, read. It is impossible to avoid hearing sounds that are
above the threshold of audibility.

The attitude you're expressing enables poor behavior.

Oh, come off it. The OP is complaining because he read something he didn't
like. Simple solution: don't read it.
Jason

--
Regards,