Doug Miller

Default The Wreck's score - 68 noise to 9 signal.

In article , wrote:
[snip]
This is an international forum. I don't see Canadians posting about
Canadian politics [...]

No, but there are a few Canadians that post about American politics here...

Perhaps you Americans could give the rest of us a break. If you want
to argue politics, do it somewhere more appropriate.

As noted, it's not just the Americans at fault.

And, for what it's worth, _your_own_ post increases the ratio of noise to
signal.

Bottom line: nobody's forcing you to read anything. Forte Agent has excellent
killfile and filtering capabilities, I'm told. Perhaps you should learn to use
them.

--
Regards,