Gary Brady

cilorentson wrote:
I would like to be able to do this. Run two printers on one computer,
in reality one would be a backup. I have a printer that prints very
well, and then a printer that is a 'copier,scanner,printer', and I
would just like to be able to use one or the other as need arises.
I just plug in the older printer, and then did the 'default' thing,
but the printer is not printing. ?? When I try to delete/cancel the
job, it will not. ?? The computer went into it's "network mode", I
don't need to set up a network configuration. There should be some
simple way to 'do this'.
???? thanks in advance. cl.

Just get a printer switch box. I have one that hooks one printer to two
computers, has a knob on the front with "A" and "B". You would just
hook the computer into the output and printers into the input.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX