pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that "Roger Shoaf" wrote back on
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:05:35 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
My gotcha was a fly cutter. I was wearing a nice Darby jacket, I had the
forethought to pull back my sleeves but I had the jacket unzipped and as I
reached up to kill the power on the Bridgeport, my jacket caught on the fly
cutter and if I did not have my hand on the switch, I would have been in
real serious trouble.

Dang.

All these stories of sleeves and clothing getting caught in the
machinery leads me to the conclusion: machine naked!

Of course, there are still things which stick out... hmmm, bad idea.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.