Greg O

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Charles Spitzer wrote:

I've anecdotally heard that chiropractors can sometimes help with the kind
of back injuries middle aged workers often get, which is basically a
too-weak muscle going into spasm mode. I have never heard they were
otherwise anything but scam artists. In 52 years I have never darkened
their door nor paid for anyone else to. I guess I don't believe in 'em
much.

You either love 'em or hate' em!
I see a Chiropractor once or twice a year for a bad back. Go in sore as
hell, and walk out feeling lots better. Sometimes a second trip clears it
right up!
I do agree though, I have seen several different chiropractors over the
years, some should not be allowed to work on a dead chicken.
Greg