AlexW

John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
Matt wrote:

wrote:

We are having problems with our builder Redrow. We moved into our new
home 16 months ago....

Forget the DIY, get a professional in to assess the floors and the
cost to rectify, put it in writing to Redrow AND all their directors -
get their addresses for a few quid online at
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Give them a set time to respond. Then if no response get someone (NOT
YOU) to do the work and then proceed through the small claims court to
recover your costs.

Including storage costs for your carpets. Not to mention wear and tear on
yourself!

Threaten (in writing I guess) to charge 'em £10 ago for each letter and
call as an administration charge. Then send them an invoice for those too!

Alex.