John Rumm wrote:
wrote:

Maybe Im just odd, but I find lighting like that quite intolerable. 2x
4' tubes would be about right for that.

I have tried with two at a time, and while it is fine for "popping in"
to get something, it is just not nice to work in.

For popping it to get something I used a single 2' light.

fittings. The one thing you dont want to do is stick a bare light
pointing down, least not if you want half decent lighting.

I would agree with that - if it were not for the diffusers I would have
smashed a good number of tubes so far!! ;-)

mumble mumble diffusers mumble mumble.

I think thats their only real use, breakage prevention. Install it the
right way up in the first place and theres no risk of that.

NT