Aidan

And?

And it is an anecdote which was used to illustrate that CH radiators
that work by natural convection & radiation are not the same as
radiators that are designed to use forced convection to dissipate heat.
Horses for courses.

If you think that supports your case...

What case? I have no case. If you feel an urge to stick fans on CH
radiators, go right ahead. Personally, I wouldn't bother. There are
better ways of making fan convectors. What any fool can do for a
quid.......

Its not worth getting into, you dont understand basic thermodynamics.

Ooooh, Hissssssy, Hissy!

Strangely, the one book that was on my desk when I read that comment
was 'Applied Thermodynamics for Engineering Technologists' by Eastop &
McConkey. It is, in fact, my second copy which I bought from E-Bay, the
first was bought in 1976 and disintegrated from excessive use a couple
of years ago. Nor was it out for use in this discussion; my son's Tech
homework was about the R101 & I had refreshed my acquaintance with the
perfect gas laws in order to work out the lift of the R100, from the
figures for the weight & volume given in Nevil Shute's autobiography
'Slide Rule'.

If I gave a crap, I might have taken umbrage there.