The3rd Earl Of Derby

We have tried to contact watchdog but they are very selective about
there stories. You get 40 secs to describe your problem. They say due
to the number of calls they cannot follow up every story.
We had a follow up story in the local press this week and a national
newspaper consumer section is interested. I called redrow all day
yesterday to tell them this and the person who can make the decisions
is too busy to return our calls.

Telephoning a company with a problem such as yours is not the way to go, it
has to be via snail mail and in terms of proof corrospondance, telephoning
is not one of them.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite