Eric R Snow

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 01:30:03 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:55:13 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

Hey Eric,

There's another new one on me. What the heck is a "sand belt" ?

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

The sand belt is of course that part of town that lies along a sandy
beach or the edge of the Mojave. In some places that would be the rock
belt or cliff belt. Sorry about that. A sand belt is what you use in a
belt sander. Oh wait. That's not it either. I know. It's a typo. The
subject should have read "Encoders and belt creep". But you knew that.
Eric