Tom MacIntyre

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:34:04 GMT, Ken Weitzel
wrote:

Michael Kennedy wrote:

I got a real laugh out of this e-mail. The odds are next to nothing of this
happening unless your phone got struck by lightning.

FYI... Subject: DO NOT ANSWER CELL YOUR PHONE WHEN IT'S CHARGING!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:47:35 -0700 (PDT) Don't answer a

cellphone while it's being charged Don't answer a cell phone
while it is being CHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his
cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came through and !
he attended to it; with the instrument still connected to the mains
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained
and the person was thrown to the ground with a heavy
thud. His parents rushed into the room only to find him
unconscious, with weak heartbeats and burnt fingers. He was rushed to
the nearby hospital,
but was pronounced dead on arrival. A Cell phone is a very useful
modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an
instrument of death.

Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the mains!
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE, I JUST

DID!

Hi...

Durn, they left off a line. That only applies to the new quick
chargers. 250,000 volts at 100 amps.

I've already worked out a solution for it. What I do is forward
my calls to my worst enemy while it's charging.

Ken

Good thing this didn't happen when I tongue tested my cellphone
charger a few years back. :-)

Tom