AZ Nomad

On 06 Oct 2005 17:16:41 -0400, Sam Goldwasser wrote:

"Michael Kennedy" writes:

I got a real laugh out of this e-mail. The odds are next to nothing of this
happening unless your phone got struck by lightning.

Or answering call in the shower and everything that could go wrong, did. The
chargers are very well designed to avoid any significant leakage of current from
the AC line.

Don't let the corporate lawyers see that comment or we'll have another idiotic
warning taped around the AC adapter reading "Don't answer calls while charging
cell phone in the shower", just below "Don't eat." and just above "May cause
indigestion"