DoN. Nichols

According to Lloyd E. Sponenburgh :

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
BUT, since it's chewable by gophers, I'd put in galvanized line (or
wrapped black iron piping) and forget about it...unless you _like_
trenching every year or two.

[ ... ]

Gophers or moles? I am probably mistaken, but thought that gophers dug
primarily to build nests (dens, whatever). Moles, on the other hand, dig in
pursuit of food, and chew through almost anything in their paths.

Hmm ... How far would 100+ PSI shoot a mole back its hole before
it burst the hole through to the top of the ground? :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564