Sam Goldwasser

"Michael Kennedy" writes:

I got a real laugh out of this e-mail. The odds are next to nothing of this
happening unless your phone got struck by lightning.

Or answering call in the shower and everything that could go wrong, did. The
chargers are very well designed to avoid any significant leakage of current from
the AC line.

FYI... Subject: DO NOT ANSWER CELL YOUR PHONE WHEN IT'S CHARGING!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:47:35 -0700 (PDT) Don't answer a

cellphone while it's being charged Don't answer a cell phone
while it is being CHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his
cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came through and !
he attended to it; with the instrument still connected to the mains
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained
and the person was thrown to the ground with a heavy
thud. His parents rushed into the room only to find him
unconscious, with weak heartbeats and burnt fingers. He was rushed to
the nearby hospital,
but was pronounced dead on arrival. A Cell phone is a very useful
modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an
instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the mains!
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE, I JUST

DID!