Reyd

In article ,
"Brian" wrote:

The scotch broom that I have turned has a cream color on the outside and a
deep brown in the center. It is very porous and I turned it wet. The bark
shredded off and made a horrible mess of the shop. When I dried it in the
microwave it poured out the water. Still it is kind of pretty.

Brian

interesting, perhaps it depends on where it grows?
I used to turn broom for work, it made lovely bottlestoppers, bright
yellow and brown with interesting swirling grain.

--
All they do is slap some lipstick on and try to
pretend it's not a pig.

this couple is gets attacked by... uh... *grabs lamp*
a lamp monster! *waves lamp around* Woooooooooo!"

-Delta Nine