Brian Lawson

On 6 Oct 2005 15:36:21 GMT, (Chuck
Sherwood) wrote:

Last year at NAMES they told us the next show was going to be at
Bowling Green. Now I hear that its going to be in Toledo OH.

What do you guys think about the changes. Is the new location a
good thing or a bad thing? Why did they move it out of Detroit area?

chuck

Hey Chuck,

Your question prompted me to write to one of the directors, asking the
same as you, but for some detail. I'll let you know if he replies,
and what he had to say.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps...you were congratulating somebody very recently about a nice
lathe, and mentioned Dick and Dave. Is that Dick Triemstra from
Detroit?