Grunff

Bill wrote:

My only direct experience of tumble dryers in the past has been 2
washer/dryers (useless at drying, I know!) and my mum's 25 year old
creaky 'Servis' model. I imagine that efficiency has moved on since
then.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone about how much slower or
noisier (if at all) condensers are. I'm still willing to change my
mind. The screwfix vent kit was only a tenner wasted if I don't use
it!

Our condernser is not at all noisy (certainly no noisier than vented
models I've seen at friends' houses). It does a full load in 45-60 mins.

As for the slightly higher running costs, we have it installed in the
unheated utility room, so for 9 months of the year the heat it dumps
into the room is very welcome.

I have it draining to the nearby sink trap, so no emptying. I would buy
another without hesitation.

--
Grunff