SteveB

"No" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edwin has the right answer again. He quoted Homelite and posted from
experience. I mix for my Homelite weed whacker at 50:1 as well. Its the
same mix I use in my Husqvarna chain saw. I buy either those little
2.6oz bottles and mix them with 1 gallon of gas or use one of those
bottles with the measuring dohickey thing. I only mix up 1 gallon at a
time. I do not know about synthetic oils and such. Regualr old 2 cyl
oil in fresh gas is all that required. My homelite is about 10 years
old and wont quit. (I really want an Echo, RedMax, Stihl or Husqvarna
trimmer but that will have to wait till my homelite dies)

That is good. My new Husky saw came with those bottles, and will use the
same mix. I wanted to be sure. Having two different mixes around has
disaster written all over it.

Steve