Gene Kearns wrote:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:13:38 GMT, t wrote:

I posted earlier about the Benchmaster Key Cutter, Mocel MH2.

I didn't get many responses, leading me to assume there isn't much value
anymore in such a machine.

Is there any value, or is there a way to convert this machine to another
use?

Cus

However difficult, it is going to be necessary for you to post a
picture or much better description of this machine.

From what little I gather, it might be a special purpose machine to
cut keyways, a special purpose milling machine.... and is not, thus,
either a broach or a keyseater.

If it is capable of milling, table size, collet type, etc. will be
necessary.

Thus far, you have announced that you have a really weird whatzit,
"anybody wanna buy it?" No wonder that you don't have a line of
purchasers dying to stuff money in your hands.....

well, it is not necessarily being offered for purchase just yet. i am
trying to see if it has value, and if so how much i can get for the
widow. true, it does appear to be a weird whatzit.

pic following eventually.