Rich

"Charlie Tigh" wrote in message
I have googled and have read what the sellers have to say about the
Grundfos system but looking for comments from a user.
Our kitchen sink is the farthest distance from the water heater in the
garage and seems forever to get hot water. I'm going to do something to
improve the situation not only for conservation but also our convenience.
We are new to the house which is about ten years old.

I have the chilipepper in my bathroom. I really like it compared to running
what used to be hot water (and softened) down the drain for 40 seconds
waiting for hot water. it still takes 40 seconds but the water goes back
through the cold water line to the heater and shuts off when the water
reaches what ever you have set the time to run to. It is a little loud and I
believe the grundfos would be quiter as I used to have a grundos pump for
another use and you couldn't tell it was on. But I didn't know they had a
system when I bought the chilipepper.

YMMV

http://www.chilipepperapp.com/