No

Carbide is a must - The floor finish is hard on the blades. A top of the
line blade for this if a Forrest Chopmaster.
http://www.forrestblades.com/chopmaster.htm

I guess I should not have assumed a mitre saw. That's what I use for this
job. If a circular saw you want a good combination or crosscut blade, more
teeth is better, carbide is better. Really though - In a hand held circ saw
you may just want to get cheapies and pitch them when they wear out. You can
get a relatively cheap carbide combination blade that will do the job fine
for about $10. Look at Dewalt, Freud for blades in that category.

wrote in message
oups.com...
What type of mitre saw blade do you recommend for cutting 9/16
engineered hardwood flooring? When looking over the blades at the
depot/lowes there are so many options (fast cut, smooth cut, cross cut,
etc). I know the wood should be cut finish side up per instructions,
but what is a good blade that should help keep the cut as clean as
possible.

Any links or other literature to read is always appreciated.
Amy.