Andy Hall

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:10:08 GMT, "david lang"
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
For one fitting, I chose a maintained emergency type. This is useful
in the event of a sudden power failure. I really don't want to be
plunged into sudden darkness when operating a saw, planer or spindle
moulder.

Now that is one good idea. Not a nice thought.

Dave

If you have a lower amount of light than I have implemented - e.g. 2-4
tubes in a double garage rather 16, then a couple of the small 8W
ones, which are reasonably inexpensive would do this job well enough.

I had to upgrade a complete fitting because the drop in light level
when the power went off was too much and it took too long for eyes to
sdjust.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl