raden

In message , mike ring
writes
raden wrote in :

If the metal prong is dirty scrape the surface with a stanley blade.
bare the wire and wrap solder around wire then heat the solder with
soldering iron.
Next get some solder flux paste from a local electronics shop, with
the paste rub some on the plugs contacts till it flows into place then
put some more paste on the contacts position wire/s over contacts and
apply soldering iron till the solder melts then withdraw soldering
iron but on no account move the soldered job otherwise dryness occurs.

Sounds more like bukake than soldering to me

I think I might agree if I knew what bukake is

Google is your (not work safe) friend

--
geoff