SteveB

Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote

Gee Steve.... I dunno, but it seems like you're making 'way too much
sense G. Treat 'em right and you'll never be out of work.....
Ken.

I was a steel erection contractor in the state of Nevada for nine years. I
sold my business for a good profit.

Once I got started, I never had to go looking for business. Just take care
of what I had.

Staying busy is no problem for a bad workman. Here in Las Vegas, there are
something like 3,000 new people every month. In a small town, if you do bad
work, the info spreads fast. You starve. Here, you can do terrible work,
and so long as you have a good Yellow Page ad, a TV ad including a girl with
big tits, or visibility of some sort, you will stay busy from new people and
those who choose businesses by the cuteness of their spokespeople.

In lots of trades, mediocre and just plain bad workmen stay busy and even
make money.

They live by karma, and are surrounded by lowlifes, takers, leeches, and
other people who seek them out. They find each other like the opposite
poles of any magnets.

Trouble is, they work HARDER than those who do it honestly. And they NEVER
.......... EVER ....... have a clue that they are.

Steve