Eric R Snow

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:17:33 -0400, wrote:

"SteveB" wrote:

What can you say to an idiot that they will understand? You have to go down
to their level to communicate, and that is their goal. They have no desire
to improve themselves because that would involve work.

If you drop down to argue with an idiot, you will likely get beat
since they have some much more experience. That is the true meaning
of anyone that argues with an idiot is an idiot.

Wes S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences." -- PJ O'Rourke

Wes- I sure hope you don't take the above quote seriously. I know that
PJ was trying to be funny but there are too many who act just this
way.
Eric