Eric R Snow wrote:

Boring comment on.
After killfiling yet another troll this morning it got me to
wondering. Why would anyone want to post stuff that exists forever on
a hard drive somewhere and shows just how much a fool they are? Are
these all 12 or 13 year old boys? All the foul language and the
obvious attempt to get a rise out of anybody is really pathetic. I can
only see pre-pubescent boys acting this way.
Boring comment off.
ERS

Well, as the internet has gone more main stream, I sure have been
reluctant to use too much personally indentifiable information. The
next job you need might have someone in HR searching out your internet
record to see if you are 'compatible'.

I bet there are a lot of companies that wouldn't hire Cliffy based on
any cursory google search.

Wes S