Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
charlie b wrote:

Tonight I turned a gouge handle out of a small trunk
of a Scotch Broom bush. A few days ago I was turning
some heavenly bamboo (nandian) prunings and before
that a small branch I cut off my pepper tree.

Is there a TA (Turners Anonymous). If so, if
there are any members out there I NEED A
SPONSOR!

chariie b

BTW - scotch broom, while not particularly
attractive, can be finished to a glass like
finish.

Seek therapy now.... turning a weed??? (god, I would love to have a
serious discussion with the person that imported Scotch Bloom)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv