SteveB

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Boring comment on.
After killfiling yet another troll this morning it got me to
wondering. Why would anyone want to post stuff that exists forever on
a hard drive somewhere and shows just how much a fool they are? Are
these all 12 or 13 year old boys? All the foul language and the
obvious attempt to get a rise out of anybody is really pathetic. I can
only see pre-pubescent boys acting this way.
Boring comment off.
ERS

They are just a mirror of society. You have people just like them living
next door, in your family, in your office. No different here. And yes,
there are a lot of kids here who just want to express the power of putting
out profanity, much like a kid who starts saying the f word, they repeat it
and repeat it and repeat it just to hear themselves say it.

Ignoring them works best. When they don't get attention or a rise out of
you, they move on. It's difficult to do the way they talk to you, and when
one becomes obsessed with you, it is more difficult.

What can you say to an idiot that they will understand? You have to go down
to their level to communicate, and that is their goal. They have no desire
to improve themselves because that would involve work.

Steve