Sam the Cat

Default building a deck

ok so I am finally getting around to building a replacement deck. There's a
lot of awful stuff out there on how the new PT lumber "Eats Nails" etc.
Folks at the box stores tell me to use triple dipped gavl and I'll be fine
(however the Simpson guys basically say all bets are off - no guarantees)

what I am looking for is a good place to order / get decent metal parts
(joist hangers etc) carriage bolts and most importantly nails for my framing
nail gun. I can get galv nails at the box store, but not triple dipped. Is
a PC 350 (full head)

Anybody got a good, trusted source for these items ? Do I really need
Stainless steel ? What's a 1/2" x6 " carriage bolt go for in SS ?