dennis@home

"SimonJ" wrote in message

If you look very carefully at the picture on the BBC site, you can see
that
the stabiliser on the left side of the crane has not been extended, if you
look just below the n/s rear light cluster, you can see the shiny bit on
the
end of the hydraulic ram which is the stabliser leg, compare this to the
left side where the leg is about 10 feet away from the light unit.

I have looked at it and I can't say that I can see what you say.
There is something there but its too low a resolution to be sure.

The other picture I have seen has someones head in the way.

Also if you look carefully in that picture, there is some bloody loony
standing in the window, direcly under the fallen jib! Obviously doesn't
value his life too highly!

He's got a hard hat on so he's alright.