IMM

Default SDS drill for general DIY?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:40:23 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

I think it is more that at that price you use it to get your moneys

worth.

No, you obviously haven't been following the story. I bought the Makita
because I use my cordless drill *a lot*, and they kept failing or
performing unsatisfactorily. Remember, you receommended I try the 18V
PPPoo, which I did and found to be ****.

I also said try the Riyobi and the Wickes (Kress), which you never.

There's no need. The Riyobi 18v cordless came bottom of the bunch on
both performance and value for money in a review that I was reading
yesterday.

What did it say about the Kress?