Bob Engelhardt

Brian Lawson wrote:
.... Only trouble with showing stuff like that to
me is that there now is no way I'd ever show my shops to you guys!!

Remember, Ed's shop is a *business*. Different rules apply, one is not
allowed to compare a business shop with a hobby one. In fact, a
business shop should not even be called a "shop". Just a "business".
Calling it a shop just promotes feelings of inadequacy and guilt when
seen by true shop owners: HSM'ers. VBG

Ed: in your description of your climate-controlled Metrology Lab, you
say that you measure to millionths. But you're making a *woodworking*
tool! Surely, this is overkill (?). Of course, woodworkers *are* nuts
and I'm sure that there is great appeal in a tool that is so precise.

Bob