Christopher Tidy

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey Chris,

I really can't tell from the photo, and memory ain't what it used to
be on the "SLydlok" word, but is there a chance that these are the
type of protection that give a mechanical annunciation (maybe "flip
up" when they trip/blow? If so, that would be VERY old technology,
and I would simply replace with a standard fuse holder or a circuit
breaker.

No, they're just fuse holders, but you push them down and slide to lock
in place. I've seen them before but I don't recall where. I might
replace it with a breaker, but I'd prefer to keep the fuse holders
authentic if I can.

Best wishes,

Chris