Larry Jaques

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:41:21 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus1729 quickly quoth:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:45:51 -0700, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
He did, but that's probably the extractor linked to it and hanging
up on the stuck brass. Doug's idea is what I'd try, with the chamber
opening away from me. Once the slug has slid into the brass, holding
the rifle upside down might (with the dowel or brass welding rod
against the slug for clearance) release the powder so it would be a
bit safer to more firmly tap the dowel.

that was actually a handgun with a straight case cartridge. I do not
like handguns much anymore and have not shot this one in quite a while.

9x18, Doh! I guess it was a pistol cartridge. I had seen reference to
the other you were shooting, 7.62x39, and got stuck there.

So, how much damage, if any, did the screwdrivers do? cringe

--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln