Wayne Cook

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:24:38 GMT, t wrote:

Robert Nichols wrote:
In article ,
t wrote:
:I posted earlier about the Benchmaster Key Cutter, Mocel MH2.
:
:I didn't get many responses, leading me to assume there isn't much value
:anymore in such a machine.
:
:Is there any value, or is there a way to convert this machine to another
:use?

You'd probably find more interest over in alt.locksmithing .

i doubt it, as it is not that kind of key cutter. it is similar to a mill.

As I stated we need a picture to even know what kind of machine you
have. Is it a portable mill for cutting key ways on shafts, or is it a
key seater for cutting internal key ways in bores? Till you give us
more to work on we don't have a clue.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm