Karl Vorwerk

Same sort of thing has been happening to me ever since I started to try to
get 4 rental units ready to rent for a friend. My painters back went out and
he took a week off. Then he got dehydrated on his full time painting job and
lost 2 days. My tiler disappears for a day or two every so often. He paid
his helper in advance and he disappeared for three days. They all do
excellent work. The ones that do low quality jobs show right up on time do a
bad job and then want paid. I'd go crazy if I did this all the time.
Karl

"SteveB" wrote in message
I had a man and crew scheduled to come today and cut down a tree. All they
had to do was show up, do the work, and get ca$h.

They didn't show up. I called, and he said he was doing bookkeeping, but
he
would try to get there this afternoon. Never showed up.

Everyone wants a job, and no one wants to work.

Sheesh.

Steve