Aratzio

On 3 Oct 2005 21:07:37 -0700, got double secret
probation because:

Aratzio wrote:

I escaped from the killfile, again. He must have either reinstalled
software, had a worm or is using ANOTHER computer. And yet you remain
in his kill file. Amazing how it works so selectively.

Ah, hey,... Did you ever think that your posts can be viewed from
DIFFERENT PC's ??

I Check mesages from MANY different PC's dependingon where I am at any
given moment.

Some have readers with filters, others do not. So, even I have to deal
with Cliffy Starting OT crap in a CNC group.

Rather simple how it happens if you stop and think about it......

Grummy

You forgot the lame gummy threats or a casual reference to CLINTON!

--

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005