Cliff wrote:
On 30 Sep 2005 21:56:56 -0700, wrote:

got lost

Understandable, I expect.

Funny thing is, I can blame it on the tree huggers ! For Real !

There is a big fight near a marsh area to BAN a company from putting up
Wind generators.

The fight was once to not build a dirty old power plant. Now that we
are literally out of power (strangely enough, those who opposed it
still want their new gadgets to work) So, when they try to do
windpower, suddenly the birds in the marsh are too stupid to fly
around, and they are all worried that they will get killed by the
props. Not that they have any EVIDENCE that birds are that dumb, just
that they like to oppose everything.

In any event, there had been a whole lot of opposition, including
people knocking down traffic signs. There were no signs marking
crossroads and such for a state highway.

Think what you will, but I know those doing so are not referred to as
"righties".... H'mmmm. and you wonder why your side is looked upon as a
little kooky.

Yep, I got lost. "understandable" - for you ? Were YOU knocking signs
over Cliff ??