Gunner Asch

On 3 Oct 2005 12:48:29 -0700, wrote:

Mark Rand wrote:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 08:27:03 GMT, "DeepDiver" wrote:

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:24:20 GMT, "DeepDiver" wrote:

Based on the REALITY of recent events, I'd wager you're MUCH more likely
be shot in London (not to mention blown-up) than in any part of Florida.

Considering the lawlessness that has overcome the UK thanks to gun control
and multiculturalism, perhaps these idiotic ads by the Brady Campaign will
backfire on them and actually INCREASE British tourism!

London's current annual homicide rate is 2.1 per 100 000.

Back to remedial reading comprehension classes for you Mark. I said shot,
not murdered.

I'm terribly sorry about that. Over here, we tend to associate being shot with
being killed. An easy mistake to make.

Perhaps you folks have better aim.

The Brits do tend to run their suspects down, pile on top of him and
pump 7 bullets into his brain from contact range. If you call that
"better aim"

Given the numbers of innocent civilians that they have shot in the
last few years..perhaps they should have a better ROI.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry