Michael Allard

Thanks to everyone who helped me on and off the list. I will try to
wrap this old farts brain around the math... been awhile since I used
that calculator! If anyone can quickly crunch the numbers on my second
project which uses a 1.469 bolt center to center distance that would be
terrific. I am trying to learn, just takes a bit sometimes. You can
lay out the x-y co-ordinates such as several did, including either way
that Brian Lawson provided the data. Thank you again, this is a truely
great group of minds, ron

Try this Program out might be the easy answer
http://iwr.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/lathe/pcd.html