Aratzio

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:47:21 -0400, Cliff got
double secret probation because:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:03:53 GMT, Aratzio
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 07:18:51 GMT, Gunner Asch
transparently proposed:

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:21:32 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

folks that he sees as successful in business and career.

I don't know Cliff's problems, I suspect he has an agenda.

Agenda smenda. Cliff is a barking moonbat. Fruitcake. Nutbar, fugazzi.
A ****ing loon.

Kill file the twisted bitch and be done with him. I did over a year
ago, and the IQ of the planet went up 3 points.

Gunner

Funny Cliff NEVER escapes from the Gummy Ass kill file but many others
who have also vitually beaten the moralistic coward into submission
escape on a regular basis. To which the Gummer always claims he had to
reinstall software. Yet Cliff...

Funny how that works.

I've got him too very scared G.

Ever since he claimed that guns make you safer and
that the real problems was not enough people with guns ...
based on Lott's absurd claims.

I pointed out that were he & Lott correct we would
have (in the US) the fewest deaths by gunfire when everyone
was out shooting up the place but the most gunfire deaths when
nobody at all had any guns.

Among other things G.

preen
I escaped from the killfile, again. He must have either reinstalled
software, had a worm or is using ANOTHER computer. And yet you remain
in his kill file. Amazing how it works so selectively.

--

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005