Ecnerwal

In article Yhi0f.60$784.6@lakeread08,
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote:

OK, now that you have made me drool all over the keyboard, who do you use
for a janitorial service? :-) I can accept no oil stains on anything but
no black stain on the wall behind an unshielded grinder/buffing stand?

He did mention that it's the NEW shop. I suspect they just haven't
buffed much yet. Me, I'd get some more white paint on the floor, but
that's me. Made a huge difference (lighter, brighter, and a better mood)
in my shop .vs. the unpainted concrete. I don't strive to keep it
spotless and white, but it's at least starting from there, and I picked
paint that's easy to recoat, rather than super-expensive super-paint, so
I can easily fix any spots/stains that somehow manage to offend my
sensibilities. Whenever I finally get the rest of the interior finished,
it will be white all around except for some minor bits of wood and color
to relieve the monotony.

If I ever actually get to repainting my machines (which seems to be
"right after I win the lottery, and I don't buy tickets") they'll
probably end up white with red pinstripes.