Cliff

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 04:22:12 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Cliff, , whose name means "unpopular and needs to move
on; a ******; likes to call his penis his 'virile member'", reproved:

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:20:07 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

John Scheldroup, , whose name means "laughs
like a hyena; raging homosexual; likes to call his penis his
'phallic prod'", exuded:

low-chromium nickel-base alloys

Also known as nickel superalloys. The problem for cliffy now is
redefining what he meant by "chromium steel". I predict threadslink.

I'm not the one that posted that jet engine turbine blades
were made of "chromium steel", sorry.

Your apology is rejected.

I'm one of the other guys G.

You are the one who posted:

AFAIK It's not at all involved in any jet turbine blades.
FYI.

'It' being:

chromium steel ... in things like ... jet turbine blades

Do you still maintain that it is someone other than you who is confused?

Yep.
--
Cliff